A poem - " Pick up the Pen"

I am very happy to share one of my favourite poems, this is very inspiring to all those who want to write but just can't or don't think that they are that much capable. But honestly, writing doesn't require calibre or talent it is already there in your thoughts that you shall be inking down on the paper soon. I hope you enjoy the poem๐Ÿ™‚.



"Pick Up the Pen"

A cup of coffee
And a book in my hands
Held open to read and relax
I make the space a little cosy
So that, I can imagine and trace
What the author has to say

The light is still on 
And I am excitedly awake
To learn experiences 
by Flipping pages
I have no idea 
how more books it will take
To motivate me to write
And put together different stages

I know and have already realised
There is a lot of power in ink 
According to what authors write
Few are awarded and others are criticized

I wish to write one day
Something that shakes the world
Luminary, aspiring and encouraging
Thoughts of all, together what holds

I tell myself
"Pick Up the Pen"
And start by writing a phrase
Write one and you will gradually write ten
And the trick goes this way

I am young but have a dream
To inspire one and all
I want to pen down
The deepest truths of life
Existing on this mega ball

Through what I write
I want to tell all
"Pick up the pen"
Ink down what you feel is right
Something that has your thoughts

Imperfection will come your way 
But when practice runs-a-bout
Stick to it and stay
You will then be different from the crowd.

Vanshika Atri
๐Ÿ‘‘

Comments

Unknown said…
o Vanshika nice, amazing
Unknown said…
It's my favourite too. Awesome.
Unknown said…
Nice๐Ÿ’•

Popular posts from this blog

Children Fiction Books from 1900s that compel you to finish in one sitting! + Book recommendations

(Poem) Goblins at the Birthday party - Halloween special

Running out of time...? Here are tips to make out time for everything.